Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Front Office in SYDNEY, Australia
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a creativity and sense of fun!
The Front Office team are looking for a well presented and approachable Guest Service Agent to join the busy team on a Full Time basis. Hyatt Regency Sydney has 892 guest rooms and 21 meeting and function spaces. We are looking for someone who is ready to take their next challenge and join the team of Australia’s largest hotel.
Day to Day
• Be the first and last face of the hotel
• Create memorable experiences for our guests through care and empathy
• Large volume of check ins and check outs on a daily basis
• Assist with guest enquiries and recommendations
The ideal candidates will possess:
• Minimum 6 months experience in a Front Office role.
• Strong Communication Skills
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with cash handling and cashiering essential.
• Excellent computers skills including experience with Opera PMS.
• A proven ability to work as a team and autonomously.
• Full availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, morning, evening and overnight shifts.
Full Australian Working Rights is essential with no restrictions.
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Career progression
• Dynamic team where no two days are ever the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD001359