Hyatt In Room Dining Butler – Part Time in SYDNEY, Australia
Leading Global Hotel Brand •Competitive Salary & benefits •Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
- To adhere to department standard for the completion of the Guest Services tracking / control sheets and daily logging systems.
- Ensures the delivery of the Brand promise and provides a professional and courteous service to hotel guests at all times.
- To be knowledgeable of all Park Hyatt Sydney facilities, including the event spaces, spa, restaurant, bar and in-room dining menus in order to confidently recommend to guests.
- To make contact with hotel guests during their stay and offer to organise a wide range of services and arrangements by professionally and efficiently handling their requests.
- To ensure that all daily VIP amenities, special request guest rooms are prepared with the appropriate amenity or replenishment.
- To offer a personalised and pre-emptive service, that is tailored to suit the individual preferences of each guest.
- Required to be proficient in the working and knowledge and demonstrate the duties and tasks of the concierge and in-room dining roles and to be adaptable to for fill the specifications of these positions when required or delegated by management.
* Well developed computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office, Lotus Notes and e-mail * Extremely organised with a strong commitment to maintaining a controlled working environment * Current NSW RSA Certificate * At least 1 year experience in a Food and Beverage outlet * Extensive knowledge of Sydney and surrounds (including restaurant, bars etc) * Preferable knowledge of Travel/Hotel Industry * Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Park Hyatt Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Room Service
Req ID: SYD001744
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.