Hyatt Pool Attendant - Guest Services (6 Month Contract) in SYDNEY, Australia
Description:Leading Global Hotel Brand •Competitive Salary & benefits •Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities About Park Hyatt Sydney Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches. About the Role This opportunity is a full time contract, for the duration of six months.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Maintains par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
- Assists in opening (including mise en place) set up and closing of the outlet .
- Assists, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
- Responds to guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
* Good food and beverage service skills. * One years experience in a similar position. * Current NSW RSA Certificate. * Excellent customer service. * Able to work under pressure.
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Park Hyatt Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001748
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.