Hyatt Duty Manager - Assitant Manager Level in TOKYO, Japan
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the day to day activities of the Front Office Team and Hotel, connecting with people so they can be their best. A good understanding of multi-tasking and caring for our guests will ensure your day is full of exciting challenges and is never dull.
- Ensure that all colleagues are constantly updated on accurate hotel information (e.g. Promotions, Events)
- Supervise all services offered in the Front Office Departments and ensure they are carried out with the utmost efficiency and coutesy.
- Liaises with departments on daily operation
- Ensure quality guest service is provided including attending to guest enquiries, requests and complaints.* *
* Front Office experience in a life style hotels is preferred * Proven experience in supervising, motivating and training others would be an advantage. * Ideally a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. * Unrestricted visa and working rights in Japan
Primary Location: JP-Kanto-Tokyo
Organization: Hyatt Centric Ginza
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Property Management
Req ID: TOK001071
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.