Hyatt Revenue Manager / Analyst レベニューマネージャー / アナリスト in TOKYO, Japan
The Revenue Manager /Analystwill be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. Provide the hotel's guidance in developing long-term strategies and short-term tactics to increase the hotel's overall revenues and to maximize profit. Responsibilities include:
- Assist all the revenue departments in maximizing revenue and yield through business trend analysis, highlighting areas of opportunity and ensuring delivery and maintenance of optimum data mining, revenue management, pricing and distribution strategies on an ongoing basis.
- Out-perform direct competitors by winning market share with rational and competitive pricing, distribution strategy backed by targeted marketing, and careful management hotel inventory to maximize topline revenue and yield high net profits.
- Provide guidance and support sales and marketing initiatives that are targeted to meet the needs of the hotel.
- Produce accurate revenue forecasts that help set hotel goals and outgrow the competition.
* Minimum 2 years work experience ideally as Revenue Manager, Revenue Analyst or Reservation Manager * Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must * Proficiency in English and Japanese speaking and writing skills is essential * Intermediate or expert skill level in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
Primary Location: JP-Kanto-Tokyo
Organization: Park Hyatt Tokyo
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TOK000930
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.