Hyatt Spa Concierge (Full Time) in TRUCKEE, California
* At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. * * * Spa Reception Agents host and foster an atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Primary responsibilities include scheduling treatments, guest registration and processing forms of payment to include room charges, credit cards and cash. As a Spa Reception Agent you will be responsible for spa reservations, whether it is a deluxe spa package or an individual spa treatment. This position is also responsible for making product and treatment recommendations to spa guests. This individual promotes wellness and serves as the final point of contact for an indigenous spa experience. If you have spa reception experience in a spa resort or hotel spa, we'd love to hear from you!
- Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Get started as a Spa Reception Agent with Hyatt: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. *
- This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch. *
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
* Refined verbal and written communication skills.
Use your past experience in spa jobs to make a difference at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for this hotel spa job, click Apply Now and complete an application for the Spa Reception Agent position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-NV-Incline Village
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: INC003654
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.