Hyatt Director of Outlets - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
The Director of Outlets is a 100% hands-on working manager who will organize and direct the activities of all Dining Room personnel. They will work under the direction of the Executive Chef & B to oversee our main restaurant and two outlets, plus the banquet and room services functions. In addition, the Director of Outlets is to support all F&B managers to provide staff with effective, ongoing training to ensure that guests receive courteous, efficient and professional service that is reflective of our resort's status.
- Develop and maintain a unique, multi-faceted restaurant environment that offers a comfortable dining experience.
- Maintains the ambiance of Miraval through appropriate symmetry, uniformity, cleanliness and equipment control by daily inspection and notification for correction to appropriate personnel.
- Select a caring staff with the highest qualifications to meet and exceed the service standards established by the organization.
- Develop service standards, guidelines and procedures to insure that each internal and external guest receives anticipatory service.
- Control seating with regard to service standards, guest needs, and dining room and culinary capabilities.
- Assist service staff with all duties required to insure service standards through "hands on" management. Investigate and resolve food quality and service complaints.
- Record all information regarding Food Services Revenue, amounts, covers, challenges and pertinent communications of guest and staff.
- Generate staffing schedules on a weekly basis that are in alignment with current forecasts; Control labor costs and overtime.
- Prepare daily and weekly payroll sheets in addition to daily accounting procedures as required.
- Review financial transactions and expenses in order to optimize operating efficiency and establish effective cost controls to insure budget limitations are not exceeded. Develop and implement processes and procedures to eliminate and prevent waste.
- Estimate Food Services costs, purchase supplies and requisition goods from the Food Services storeroom to insure that the department is always at optimum stock levels.
- Schedule and participate in frequent departmental meetings and training sessions. Attend all required organizational meetings.
- Meet weekly with Sales/Marketing to review BEO's for future banquets & special events.
- Ensure overall success of all F&B events. * *
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000499
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.