Hyatt Houseperson- Housekeeping - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
To assist in the daily operation of housekeeping including but not limited to: Fulfilling guest and staff requests. Stocking supplies, transporting linen, trash and recycling. Maintaining HSKP golf carts, replacement of light bulbs in rooms. Assist with cleaning of rooms and villages as needed.
/Duties and Responsibilities:/
- Respond to guest and staff requests for supplies.
- Stock supply closets
- Transport linen to and from laundry
- Haul trash and recycling from villages to proper trash/recycle bins
- Maintain cleanliness of HSKP golf carts
- Replace light bulbs in guest rooms
- Flip mattress quarterly
- Assist Team Leaders with cleaning of villages
- High dusting of beams in guest rooms
- Assist Room Attendants stripping and cleaning rooms as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Good communication skills.
Have the ability to be well organized.
Be detailed oriented
Have the ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000421
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.