Hyatt Massage Therapist Full Time in TUCSON, Arizona
Miraval Arizona is currently looking for Full Time Massage Therapists to join our team. Our Massage Therapists manage the delivery of massage therapy and bodywork services, perform a variety of massage techniques on guests, and work to create a nurturing experience. Therapists will be responsible for learning treatments specific to Miraval and all pertinent product lines.
* Maintain a professional, confidential practitioner-client relationship; understand and use universal precautions and code of ethics when providing services.
* Assess guest’s contraindications that may interfere with the ability to receive a service and modify treatments based on guest’s individual needs and/or preferences. * Maintain exceptional knowledge of all services, products and ingredient and maintain the ability to be able to explain benefits, and recommend additional services and products. * Maintain cleanliness of equipment and stations used, as well as, restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
* Adhere to all Arizona Department of Massage therapy standards and procedures for operation and cleanliness of a massage/spa facility.
* Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a pre-determined period of time.
* Work assigned schedule; begin and end all treatments on time; ensure work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
* Attend all scheduled meetings and professional trainings, as requested.
* Assists spa management in any and all tasks requested.
* PTO for full time and part time colleagues. * Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full time colleagues. * Free parking and colleague meal. * Complementary and discount Hyatt nights. * Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services. * 401(k) and ESPP.
Qualifications: * Must hold current Arizona Massage Therapy license issued by the Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy
* Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required. * Requirement to provide a specific list of Miraval brand standard modalities.
* Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills are essential.
* Maintain a positive attitude and focus on guest satisfaction in a luxury spa environment.
* Capable of dealing with stressful situations calmly and professionally.
* Solutions oriented approach to problem solving.
* A professional demeanor. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Completed required instruction in massage therapy through a commission-approved training program.
* Minimum of two years of experience in massage therapy at a resort/destination spa or day spa.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000607
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.