Hyatt PM Host - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
To provide an excellent dining experience for our guests in an efficient and professional manner, while upholding Miraval visions and values.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety codes and policies.
- Communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and subordinates.
- Exhibit a positive, enthusiastic attitude committed to a teamwork effort.
- Always use respect when speaking with your fellow associates.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all aspects of service standards and business process outlined in the Miraval Training Manual.
- Be aware of guests in the restaurant and attentive to their needs.
- Have extensive knowledge of menus and other food offerings.
- Assist guests in whatever way possible to ensure a pleasurable dining experience.
- Make the guests feel welcome.
- Must attend and participate in pre-shift meetings.
- Inform managers of comments related to quality and service from guests, both positive and negative.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all items covered in the Miraval Employee Manual.
- Assume all duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000467
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.