Hyatt PM Server Assistant - Part-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
To provide an excellent dining experience for our guests in an efficient and professional manner, while upholding Miraval visions and values.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety codes and policies.
- Communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and subordinates.
- Exhibit a positive, enthusiastic attitude committed to a teamwork effort.
- Always use respect when speaking with you fellow associates.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all aspects of service standards and business process outlined in Miraval Training Manual.
- Follow specific job duties in opening/closing and side duties.
- Perform service standards within specific time frames.
- Be aware of guests in room and attentive to their needs.
- Have extensive knowledge of food and presentations.
- As the last person to see the food before the guest, it is imperative that any and all issues are addressed.
- Assist guests in whatever way possible to ensure a pleasurable dining experience.
- Make the guests feel welcome.
- Must attend and participate in pre-shift meetings.
- Inform managers of comments related to quality and service from guests, both positive and negative.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all items covered in the Miraval Employee Manual.
- Assume all duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Two to three years of customer service experience preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be able to read and interpret retail product labeling. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to sit; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: TUC000250
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.