Hyatt Public Areas Attendant - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
The Lobby or Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all public areas, including but not limited to, public restrooms, employee restrooms, corridors and hallways, BMC, Yucca and Agave rooms, and Housekeeping area. Also delivers and restocks supplies as needed. Occasional cleaning of guest rooms as needed. Essential Functions:
- Ensure golf cart is stocked, well maintained and clean for beginning and end of shift
- Check with Housekeeping supervisor to see if there are any particular issues that take precedence
- Clean OTR’s
- Ensure pool towels are stocked at each pool
- Clean employee restrooms on “back of the house” and by employee cafeteria.
- Police public restrooms, Palm Court, Lounges, and clean as needed
- Restock toilet and facial tissue and supplies in public restrooms as needed.
- Check storage rooms in public areas and restock as needed.
- Maintain storage rooms clean and organized.
- Police BMC restrooms and clean as needed.
- Restock towels, toilet and facial tissue and supplies at BMC as needed.
- Clean and restock guest laundry room as needed.
- Report any maintenance concerns
- Report and HSKP concerns (dirty carpets, satins etc)
- Complete any special cleaning tasks.
- Promptly report to supervisor any equipment malfunctions.
- Attend scheduled meetings and training as required by management.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by scheduling which might vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing a clean and proper uniform and nametag when working.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers/supervisors and fellow employees.
- Employee must maintain a positive attitude and work as a team with fellow co-workers at all times.
Pick up any trash as encountered when walking the grounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE No prior experience or training necessary.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and interpret retail product labeling. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Be able to lift 30 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Have manual dexterity to be able to grasp.
Be able to stand and walk during entire shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Inside and outside equally, subject to various weather conditions.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000291
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.