Hyatt Sales Coordinator - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
Sales Coordinator Supports the sales and conference services team with initial phone call inquiries.
- Administrative support to Director of Sales and Sales Managers. Manage Welcome Cards & Amenities.
- Primary point person on all group leads calling into resort – assigns to appropriate manager
- Update and maintain current database and ensuring data entered into account management system is accurate and consistent.
- Communicate in a sophisticated and professional manner with all clients and staff.
- Act as resource for Miraval Advisors regarding questions and clarifications of group issues.
- Coordination of all aspects regarding Miraval Emersion Programs.
- Follow up on specific VIP in nature requests from clients.
- Interface with clients to answer questions or assist staff with communications between resort and clientele.
- Issue proposals and contracts to clients at direction of Sales Managers and Director of Sales.
- Work with marketing staff to assist in completing sales related brochures, promotional campaigns, direct mail, e-blast communications and social media solicitation.
- Manage VIP arrangements for on-property site visits.
- Assist sales team in coordinating sales trips and follow-up .
- Coordinating Sales & Marketing Travel Calendar
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reporting as directed by Director of Sales
- Works with accounting on Travel Agent Commission process
- Perform Sales projects such as familiarization trip management and various other sales projects as directed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher, and Powerpoint.
o Website publishing experience helpful
o Able to work with multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
o Ability to calmly and professionally communicate with clients over the telephone and in person
o Ability to work in a team environment and able to juggle priorities
o High level of attention to detail and accuracy
o Ability to respond to sales inquiries efficiently and accurately
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
o Minimum high school certificate
o Minimum 2 years experience in a resort administrative position or equivelant
o Must be able to speak, read, write and understand primary language of English used in the workplace. Second language helpful.
o Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals
o Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
o Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
o Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
o Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
The Physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. o While performing the duties of this job, regularly required to walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is sometimes required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, climb or balance and ascend or descend flights of stairs and ramps. o The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth perception. WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here represent those that an employee may be exposed to while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000323