Hyatt Pool Runner | Full Time in US, Texas
The Old Buck’s Pool Runner is responsible for servicing guests and maintaining the cleanliness of the Water Park. The desired candidate will be responsible and self-motivated as well as able to promote a fun and interactive atmosphere for all guests. The candidate must be friendly, reliable, enthusiastic, and compassionate. This person must have good communication skills and can work in a fast paced environment.
This is a seasonal position with an approximate end date of September 2018.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
· Comfortable working primarily in an outdoor environment under all weather conditions.
· Available to work weekends and holidays (shifts vary based on business demands).
· Experience in customer service preferred.
· Must be able to enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
· Must present an appropriate public presence in grooming, dress, poise, and social etiquette.
· Must be able to work independently as well as with others.
· Must be comfortable with public speaking.
Qualifications:· Must be 16 years of age or older. · May Require CPR/ First Aid Training · Must be able to lift and push 50 lbs · Refined written and verbal communication skills
Primary Location: US-TX-Bastrop - Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: BAS003549
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.