Hyatt Tiny%27s Attendant | Wolfdancer | On Call in US, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Responsible for serving beverages, coffee, juices and snacks as well as any other miscellaneous items needed on the golf course
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull /- 35 lbs
- Refined verbal communication skills
- TABC Certification required
- Interest in or knowledge of Golf is preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must have an open and flexible schedule that includes: morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Primary Location: US-TX-Bastrop - Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: BAS004152
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.