Hyatt Maintenance Technician at Manor Vail Lodge in VAIL, Colorado
*Summary: *Maintains and repairs physical structures of buildings and maintains grounds by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives written work orders or oral instructions from supervisor or other departments.
- Returns work orders with detail of project, materials used and date/time of completion.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
- Operates snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
- A valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record and able to be insurable by Hyatt
- Ability to read and write the English language fluently.
- Read and understand blueprints, wiring schematics and technical manuals.
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with the public and other associates.
- Basic knowledge of condominium systems and operations including, but not limited to, appliances, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, audio/video systems, entrances/exits, internet access, furniture repair, carpentry, and any other amenity provided by the home owner therein.
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to quickly identify issues and efficiently implement repair plans.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time. Ability to bend and reach. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a repeated basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary Location: US-CO-Vail
Organization: Manor Vail Lodge
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: VAI000135
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.