Hyatt Reservations Agent at Destination Residences Vail in VAIL, Colorado
The Reservations Agent is responsible for assisting our customers efficiently, courteously, and professionally in all reservations and maintaining a high standard of service and hospitality at all times. Reservations agent is primarily responsible for sales functions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quote available units and promotional rates to potential guests and their agents
- Working knowledge of minimum night stays and other policies
- Answer telephones and direct incoming calls to necessary departments and co-workers
- Possess knowledge of credit card and check cashing policies and adhere to them
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the managed properties, their units and amenities
- Update various wholesale and electronic partner extranets with rates, specials, and availability.
- Answer incoming “res-in” emails
- Properly document all correspondence with guests in reservation notes
- Stay up to date on room rates, packages, discounts and group package plans
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the computer software used in daily office operations
- Have a general knowledge of Vail and it’s activities
- Be able to work various shifts, weekends and holidays; be flexible with scheduling and assist co-workers with scheduling conflicts whenever possible; be on time for scheduled shifts.
- High school level education
- 1 year Guest Service Experience preferred
- 1yearr sales experience preferred
- Well versed in MS Office Applications
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Able to work any day of the week, weekends, and holidays. Typical shift is 9am-5pm Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Vail
Organization: Destination Resorts Vail
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: VAI000170
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.