Hyatt Guest Relations Officer - Native Mandarin Speaking in Cambodia
As a Guest Relations Officer, your main responsibility is to warmly welcome guests to the hotel and assist them with any queries they have during their stay. As a key member of the Front Office team, you always seek to anticipate guests needs to help ensure that their stay is a memorable one.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or similar
- Previous experience in Reception / Front Desk or in a Guest Service role
- Well-groomed, friendly, and with a warm personality
- Computer literacy in Opera, Micros, and Microsoft Office systems
- Good knowledge of Chinese (Reading & Writing) English and Khmer language skills
Primary Location: Cambodia
Organization: Alila Villas Koh Russey
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: CAM002328
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.