Hyatt Management Trainee - Native Mandarin Speaking in Cambodia
We are looking for a Mandarin Speaking Guest Relations Management Trainee from a reputable hospitality school to be part of our Front office team for a period of 4 – 6 months’ period.
What will you be doing?
As Guest Relations Management Trainee, you will assist in the daily Front Office operations and work with Team members and Guests. You will be responsible for managing the first impressions of the Guests.
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin
· Excellent computer skills
· Effective task management
· Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
Primary Location: Cambodia
Organization: Alila Villas Koh Russey
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Training Program
Req ID: CAM002341
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.