Hyatt Front Office Houseman - FT in WAILEA, Hawaii
At Destination Residences Hawaii, we believe our guests stay with us because we provide significant benefits for our guests as an `ohana’ with core Hawaiian values, dedicated to sharing Aloha, Hoʻokipa and the authentic experiences of our island home.
Our Hawaiian Values Pono - Do the right thing for all involved Kuleana -One's personal sense of responsibility Kākou- We are in this together and rely on each other Po'okela- Be the best, be supreme, be a champion 'Imi loa- Search and seek a better way Mālama- Care for yourself and others
The Front Office Houseman is responsible for ensuring accommodations and facilities are prepared and fully maintained to company standards using proper equipment. In addition, prioritize and execute guest deliveries and requests, maintenance calls, and housekeeping requests as reported by Front Desk staff.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of basic home and condo repair needs, including but not limited to troubleshooting and repair of grills, screen and door troubleshooting and repair, appliance, electronic and internet connectivity support including but not limited to TV and entertainment systems.
- Must be bondable, have a valid Hawaii driver’s license, and be insurable within our system.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
Primary Location: US-HI-Wailea
Organization: Destination Residences Hawaii
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: WAI001074
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.