Hyatt Assistant Manager/Team Leader-Recruitment in XI'AN, China
- Assists in the recruitment process by handling enquiries, registration and arranging interview at appropriate time.
- Maintains all applications, screens and interviews applicants suitable for positions
- Ensures that all applications are reviewed and that acknowledgment/ reject letters are sent out 2 weeks from date of receipt.
- Assists in the preparation of recruitment advertisements that reinforces the corporate identity and projects a professional image.
- Maintains close relationship with academic institutions and hotel schools.
- Prepares the documentation process for visa applications for foreign nationals.
Primary Location: CN-61-Xi%27an
Organization: Grand Hyatt Xi%27ann
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: XIA000760
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.