Hyatt 高级销售经理 Senior Sales Manager in YANGSHUO, China
- To understand and follow up hotel policies, departmental rules, and SOP.
· To make regular sales calls to all accounts under his/her.
· To research on new and potential accounts and explore their full potential.
· To plan sales calls properly to maximize the results.
· To entertain clients regularly.
· To conduct hotel inspections.
· To meet VIPs’ upon check-in.
· To negotiate with accounts on banquet, outside catering events and coordinate with Banquet Department and follow-up revisions.
· To carry out special projects assigned.
· To maintain sales record of all accounts under his/her.
· To meet and service in-house FIT clients, groups and organizers.
· To ensure a smooth responses to clients by communicating efficiently with the Sales Coordinator
· Could write and speak English.
· Minimum 3 years experience in hotel.
· Pleasant personality, polite.
· Independent worker and self-motivated.
Primary Location: CN-Guangxi-Yangshuo
Organization: Alila Yangshuo
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: YAN000005
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.