Hyatt Director of Events in ZHUHAI, China
Job Descreption 岗位职责
- To develop, implement, maximise, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s Sales Strategy (goals, tactics and actions) to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue figures in Rooms, Food and Beverage, and all other revenue generating departments. 开发制定，执行，并监督酒店的销售策略（目标，战略和行动），从而达到并超越预算的房间收入，餐饮收入以及其他产生利润部门收入的指标。
- To ensure Sales activities are aligned with the Corporate Marketing Strategy, and Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- 确定酒店进行的销售活动与企业行销策略一致, 在适宜的地方开展酒店行销活动。 To represent the Sales function on the hotel's Executive Committee.
- 在酒店执行委员中作为销售部门的代表。 To oversee the preparation and update of the Departmental Operations Manuals.
- To conduct regular departmental communications meetings and ensure departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- To review sales files and systems to ensure correct booking procedures, including group room and meeting programme history, contractual agreements, room block analysis, credit and payment documents, etc.
- To monitor all hotel employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times, providing positive and constructive feedback as necessary to the respective Head of Department
- To ensure Sales employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- 以礼貌和有效的态度处理所有客人和内部客户的投诉和质询,跟进并确定问题被满意地解决。 *
Primary Location: CN-44-Zhuhai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hengqin
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ZHU000067
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.